ceturtdiena, 2011. gada 17. februāris

Begin to live as more equal, as now!


English version

You scream, scream my soul,
Up to your throat will be dry.
I will it even not hear,
Who will give me to hear?


No! However, it will not to be ....
I, still wake up from this dream,
And will understand that the morning is here
Where, I will be the one who wants to be.

I just have to suffer a bit,
Because otherwise would not understand.
Therefore, soul scream, scream.
I hear, and yet feel it.

I feel that you help me to live a life
Which will never regret.
Never mind, that others do not understand,
They did not understand, because they do not know what it is ...

What is it really ..
actually ...
passion ...
Love what you are given.

Please, scream even louder my soul,
Maybe you can allow others to shout louder.
And then, come, come all out of the caves,
And then finally start to live free lives.


Free life, live with us,
Without obligation, and bias,
Begin to live as more equal, as now,
Because, hatred is the greatest scourge in world.

Devastated nerve endings, shot venous channels.
That remains life after hate,
And then you for yourself seem disgusting and tacky
You do not recognize it; you hate yourself and not others.

Do not hate neither yourself nor any other
So love yourself and others.
And therefore we need to join in hands
And prove that we are strong .... together

Nav komentāru: